Thanks for the WvW last nite!

Valorian

Thanks for hosting the WvW event last nite! I had a blast and learned alot and hope we have more in the future!

Yeah - that was my first time in. Had a great time. Sorry I only had an hour.

Thanks everyone for coming. I hope y'all had a good time. Sometimes we get overrun and other times we're the ones overrunning. It was a little chaotic at times (probably my fault) but overall we did well, and I think the event went well.

Couldn't make it last night. I was planning out my son's birthday party. I will make it next week for sure!

No worries ^.^ If You ever see me on, there's a VERY high chance that I'll be in WvW. You're free to join me at any time. (Elgcahl Maelthra ingame)

Yes, thanks so much everyone for trying it out! At one point we had TWENTY ONE people in. Woo! Hopefully next visit we'll have a more varied map. Sanctum of Rall did so well this week, that with 80% of the map...there wasn't much left to take. What was left was, um, heavily fortified and a gigantic zerg. :)

Aside from when we led you to your doom attacking that fort, we crushed most everything in the open field - even larger stuff. I couldn't believe we managed to hold our garrison...must've been at least 50 people pouring in there. :)

My only disappointment was that it was like a slide show for me during that time when the enemy was inside.

Other than that, had a blast. Still can't seem to reliably figure out where the supply stash is inside keeps. :D Hopefully that'll come with time.

I'd love to specifically get together to tackle the big EB jumping puzzle as well. Could be a focus for a WvW night.

We'll do a double feature. Tackle the puzzle, then use all our newly acquired siege plans to wteak havok. :)

Back