Thank you, Hescominsoon!

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Heh. I just finished the "Thank you, donors" thread and thought it only fair to start a separate thread dedicated to our dedicated Forums Administrator, Hescominsoon.

HCS invested many, many hours to move our forums from Ikonboard to vBulletin. He spoke to Go Daddy employees to resolve issues on several occasions, endured my frequent phone calls, kept us informed, and made this migration happen.

So, with that being said, feel free to show HCS some love and tell him how great the new forums look (and feel). ^^

I truly consider the forums and the people here a blessing. I believe part of my Spiritual growth can be attributed by things that I learn here. I cannot thank you enough for all that you do hes. May God richly bless you, yours, and all that you set your hands to do...by the looks of things here, He already does :)

GJ man, i had 3 hours of it with ya and that was enough. lol.. I know this has been a hard transfer but definitely well worth it.

Yup and i experienced some it!!! (HCS remember when i was on TS and i made a suprise appearance on there :p)

Back