THANK YOU CASSADINE!

Goodwone

Cassadine, we are thankful and grateful for the loyal and dedicated service you have shown this guild over the time of your leading us as our guild leader. Thank you so much for your good judgment, for your courage and strength, for your council in sometimes difficult situations and for your care and concern for all our members. And congratulations Shadowbill on winning the election!

Cassadine, the words that come to mind when we think of you is loyal and faithful.

Psalms 101:6 Mine eyes [shall be] upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me.

Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Thanks Cassadine, you've been faithful, enjoy some rest but please don't go far. :D

Peace!

You're awesome Cass :) you have been a blessing and a joy! This doesn't mean you can up and leave though ;)

And no matter what anyone says about you, I really like you! :p

Thank you for serving for the past year :)

Thanks so much all. It was a joy to help everyone and serve Redeemed. I did get to know a lot more people than normal also. I'm so glad that everyone was so supporting and helpful this past year.

I want to send a special thanks to all the officers and guild leaders for working together so well!!! Also a special thanks out to Tek7 (Leader of ToJ for those that don't know). He was a tremendous help and support also this past year.

God bless all of you and Redeemed in going forward and I'll continue to pray for our guildies in need along with the leaders for the wisdom and strength to guide us.

Congrats to Shadowbill. Everyone please give him a shout and welcome him into the GL role again :D

Thanks again all,
Cassadine

What?! Bill's GL again?! Careful! He'll get you with his devastating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... life grip?

Back