TF2 Update - May 21st

I had some fun with the cloak and dagger you basically get to where all the engineers have built and wait for it to clear decloak sap everything and cloak again. It gives you the time to attack when the coast is clear. I also don't think you are very visible unless you try to move with the bar completely empty. You never lose stealth completely even if you keep moving but you become more visible when it bottoms out until you stand still for a second.

The problem I find is on maps with plenty of big ammo packs you would be better off with the mobility but on maps with the small packs it should be worth it. Also would be really good for actually spying on the enemy base in matches and planning when to attack.

So far, glad the Pyro got some more utility...

Dunno, patch just made me more paranoid. Now I HAVE to go Pyro. :rolleyes:

Totally agree. I watched a spy with Dead Ringer completely shut down 3 engineers on the last capture point of well. Every time they got sentries up, he'd take them down, then take out the engineers. A well played spy can completely disable a defense.

Unless of course you have a Pyro playing Defense :D. The added utility is great, and Pyros are the only class sure to counter spies.

Back