TF2 most frequent activity time

Brock Samson

Hi, I'm Tyler and I just joined like yesterday.. and I found the ToJ server on TF2 randomly and started playing- it was uber fun the guys are nice and all. but now whenever i go on its completely empty. 0/20 players.. when is the best time to play on it or when is it most active. am i looking on an old server now? i tried to look over posted threads to see if anybody else asked already but found nothing- let me know if anybody has a clue or has time to find out. thanks! :D

Oh, hey there. ^_^ The night we are usually packed is on Tuesdays, about 8PM Eastern or so. Or about 5pm Alaskan for me. :p We don't have that many people on usually but if you're in the steam group, feel free to add us as friends and don't by shy about asking to get a game going. Steam ID is "Keerosene".

And for future reference, post in the TF2 area so more people will see it: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Hi Tyler,

I concur with Keero. Tuesday nights is the official TOJ play night. However often we will get a group randomly and play on the server. If you add me as a friend in STEAM |Toj|Rev_rog and I am online I would be happy to come over to TOJ server and play some TF2!

The Mighty Gerbil is the admin for TOJ's TF2 server so maybe he can have some more input here. I know if you PM him he would be happy to chat with you. He's a great guy. <just don't tell him I said so> ;)

Blessings

We will be moving to this ip 8.12.19.2:27015 shortly so I suggest adding it now. It's passworded right now but once I get it set up I'll remove that and it will be our new home.

Our official TF2 day is Tuesday starting at 8:00 pm Central. It's been going about 4 hours before everyone leaves so if you show before 12:00 there will probably be someone there.

Also if you cannot pick up a game on our server you can try one of these fellow Christian Clans servers...

These are the Christian Crews' Servers
69.13.38.155:27015
64.182.65.83:27015

These are the Soldier of Christ's Servers
69.13.38.158:27017
69.13.38.158:27015

Welcome aboard Tyler :)

The Mighty Gerbil is the admin for TOJ's TF2 server so maybe he can have some more input here. I know if you PM him he would be happy to chat with you. He's a great guy. <just don't tell him I said so> ;)

Me are blushing tee hee :p

Last edited:
Add me to your Steam Friends (my Steam ID is in my signature) and message me when you want to play. I can sometimes rally a few players to help get the server hoppin'.

Like Gerbil said, our TF2sday events are popular, so be sure to join in on Tuesday nights.

And you can always add as many ToJers who play TF2 as you can find to your Steam Friends list and message them when you want to get a game going. That's my method; there's no real secret to it. Most people are willing to join once there's 6-8 players on the server. The tough part is getting the first 5-7 to join you.

Back