TF ZG Intro

Angus_Og

Welcome to The Forgiven ZG information center. I would like to thank you for taking time out to come and visit us.

We currently are running ZG every Friday at 7:30 pm server time. Invites are divided up into two parts. The first one starts at 7:15 pm and is meant for TF members. The second invite will start at 7:20 pm and is meant for any member of the SGA that wishes to come.

Most of the time we do not care what character you bring to this run, but at times we might ask for specific classes due to the make up of the raid group. We all know that a good mix in the group will be the best chance for success.

We ask that you have Teamspeak, TS, loaded and working before the raid begins. The TS info is tf.theforgiven.com:8767. We will also give out the TS information a few times before the run begins so everyone can join in and at least listen to the conversation going on. This helps us make the run as smooth as possible.

The loot setup will be Master Loot – Blue. Any greens that drop are yours to do with as you please. We do ask that you make available any items that might be useful to others as we operate on a be nice type of system. All bijous will be rolled for at the end of the run with the top rollers getting them, one per roll. Any epics that drop will be made available to the class that they are for. We use www.wow-loot.com as a basis for loot distribution.

Special materials that are in the instance, bloodvine and souldarite, will be gathered by someone designated by the raid leader. These items, like the bijous, will be rolled for at the end of the run. The person/people responsible for gathering these materials will receive as payment the first one they gather. They are also entitled to the roll as are other participants of the run. The reason we are doing this is because everyone can use these items for making gear.

Our goal on this run is to take down Hakkar. To do this we must become proficient in killing each boss. We will attempt to take down three bosses each week. Once we get the hang of the easiest of the three we will move on to the next one (ie. First is Snake, Bat and Spider. Then Bat, Spider and Tiger. Etc, etc, etc…..). Every now and then we will though in an optional boss.

Addendum 1: Alts of members of The Forgiven will be allowed to join the ZG run even if their alt is not part of a SGA guild.

Just so people understand what Be Nice(TM) system means. This was pointed out to me recently and thought it would be nice for everyone to be on the same page.

Just so people understand what Be Nice(TM) system means. This was pointed out to me recently and thought it would be nice for everyone to be on the same page.

Thanks for the link. I have never seen the Be Nice rules before, so I always just applied my version of logic. It does raise a question about other runs I've participated in: How do they apply to your ZG runs? If I win stuff in UBRS do I pass on stuff in ZG? I understand passing after I win something in ZG, but how should I factor in other runs I'm in?

P.S. Adam, can these rules, or the link to them, be stickied somewhere for noobs like me? People new to the guild need to be aware of the specifics.

Deedlyt spanned it over all the current end-game runs like MC, ZG, etc, etc, etc. Not the gearing runs. And as for me, my thoughts are a little different.

If the item that drops is a major upgrade, go for it. That is part of the reason for the run. If it is a minor upgrade, think of others if you already got something nice that run.

Remember, we are doing these runs mainly for us. For us to work together for a common goal, to enjoy each others company and to get to know one another better.

What better way to get to know your guildmates better than killing things while conversing on TS. :)

Back