Terraria

I don't play anymore, but I will probably come back to it someday. It is a fantastic game and my son loves it. In fact, he is giving a presentation on it at a local student tech conference. He will be demoing the game, as well as ways to "hack" it using tools like TEdit.

anyone else still playing this? i just got this for pc yesterday. I would love to find some people to enjoy this game with. Steam name Dchsknight61

My son and I will probably return once they release the next update to Terraria. I know he is uber excited for it.

Well I would love to play with other belivers! My steam name is dchsknight61! jsut put a quick note on where you saw my name. I do not accept blank friend requests.

Yeah i got ya!

Just survived a goblin invasion and killed the Eater of Worlds last night. Got my Nightmare pickaxe! Gonna work on getting more of them so if I have friends join up i can give some goodies!

Very cool. I love how open the game is and I like the sense of progression it offers. For me, I felt like Terraria offered a better experience in that regard than Minecraft. Which is why I never bought Minecraft.

I also plan on playing Terraria again once it's updated.

I don't want to get into it and develop a map I like only to have to start over once the update is out. (I've always thought that was kind of annoying...)

Back