Terraria Server

Mordos

Ok, we are looking to rent a Terraria server...

We can get an 8 slot server for $10/month... Beings my son and his friend are the two biggest players I am will to chip in 1/2 of that if I can get one other to do the other half or two to do a 1/4.

I run a terraria and minecraft server. By all means i dont play a whole lot of terraria anymore. If you wanted i could just run a map and let you all in on the information.

Mordos: Did anyone ever express interest in donating toward renting a Terraria server?

TheRedView: Is your Terraria server still online? If so, what's the connection info (if you don't mind posting it publicly)?

Its offline, i could turn it back on and post info here on a new map.. Any preference? Small Med Large?

I was hoping to occasionally play with some other terrarians on a large map C_C
TheRedView's Terraria server is back online. I'll let him decide whether or not he wants to post the IP address publicly, though.

You can post it, it dont really bother me :p. I dont have it handy or id post it now.
Roger that.

TheRedView's Terraria server IP is 76.189.91.112 and uses the default port (7777).

I had to restart the ToJ terraria server, on the "bascomed" map. The terraria server is shutting down because of issues due to minecraft, another server that runs on the same box.

The IP is: 75.183.59.91:7777

Mordos has had login rights to this server for several months. If you are having issues on our server then I'm really confused. Do I need to put you guys on yet another host?

Last edited:
Looks like some of the people were attempting to use a newer version than the server. I have now upgraded the terraria server to v1.1.1

Please make sure that your clients are the same version.

The IP is: 75.183.59.91:7777

Thanks!!

Back