Tek and Ember

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Tek's wife Ember went into labor today and was admitted into the hospital. Let's all pray that the delivery goes without issues and that the baby is healthy!

Tek and Ember have good news to share!! Heard from them just a bit ago and things went well. More details to follow!!

Tek and Ember have good news to share!! Heard from them just a bit ago and things went well. More details to follow!!
I am very pleased to announce that Ember gave birth to our baby girl earlier today. :D

Ember and baby are both in excellent health, if a little tired. Our day started at ~2:30 a.m. Central and has been a wonderful whirlwind ever since.

I won't be posting her full name or stats (time of birth, weight, length) for security reasons, but I don't mind sharing the info with those who already know my and Ember's real last name. Send me a PM if you want the details.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement! Please continue to pray for me and Ember that we would have wisdom in how to raise our little one. :)

Note that my time online over the next few weeks will very likely be greatly reduced. If you have any questions or issues regarding the Christian Gamers Alliance, please contact cgdoc519. If you have any questions or issues regarding Tribe of Judah, please contact Elihu.

I am very pleased to announce that Ember gave birth to our baby girl earlier today. :D

Ember and baby are both in excellent health, if a little tired. Our day started at ~2:30 a.m. Central and has been a wonderful whirlwind ever since.

I won't be posting her full name or stats (time of birth, weight, length) for security reasons, but I don't mind sharing the info with those who already know my and Ember's real last name. Send me a PM if you want the details.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement! Please continue to pray for me and Ember that we would have wisdom in how to raise our little one. :)

Note that my time online over the next few weeks will very likely be greatly reduced. If you have any questions or issues regarding the Christian Gamers Alliance, please contact cgdoc519. If you have any questions or issues regarding Tribe of Judah, please contact Elihu.

Congratulations about having a Child. :)

We arrived home from the hospital yesterday evening. Ember, baby, and I are all doing fine, if a bit tired. I'm holding the little one in my left arm as I type this, so I'm going to keep it short. Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

Congrats Tek! Shoot. A baby! My little boys are16 and 18. A graduation this year. Enjoy the little one Tek. They grow fast.

Thank God for little girls. As my cousin told me when I had mine, "with a boy you have to worry about a boy. With a girl you have to worry about ALL the boys." Good luck and congrats!

Thank God for little girls. As my cousin told me when I had mine, "with a boy you have to worry about a boy. With a girl you have to worry about ALL the boys." Good luck and congrats!
One step at a time, sir. Please. -_-

On a related note: My daughter is a week old today! Huzzah!

Back