Teamspeak Poll

Teamspeak Poll - Who will actually use it?

• Yes I will use teamspeak.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Naw.  Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have the means yet, but would like to use it.

• I don't have the means and can't get them now.

• I'll use it because I wanna hear Odale mistel!

• Total voters

Malohaut

Is this how you enter a poll? Kewl! Anyhoo, before we try to invest time and resources in a Camelot dedicated server, how many of you would be willing to use Teamspeak? This is not only for those Cameloters who are in game, but for those who are unable to join the game or who are on a different server or in transition. If we get enough interest, then we can go ahead and set something up.

Teamspeak is relativly simple for those who don't know what it is. Basically, it allows you to use a microphone and speakers to talk to each other as if you were in the same room. Its fun, you can do lots of stuff from sharing current adventures, singing songs, praying, or just talking about what's going on in your life. And best of all, its free!

So who's interested in a DAoC dedicated teamspeak channel just for us?

Teamspeak..that sounds really cool. Of course I have to get past noisy kids in the background and find my mic again heh but ya Its something i'd prolly be willing to try.

ROFL-

When I first read this I missed the wanting to hear Odale mistell! Oh my goodness! Of course hearing JohnBob the cat (or whatever his crazy name is) and the birds in the back ground would be way cool too!

As for me, i am with Jaz. Not sure you guys want to hear kaitee in the background. She would want to talk, and I kid you not here, ALL THE TIME. I think she would crash the server.
tounge.gif

well so you guys know Tek7 runs a Teamspeak server for ToJ that you guys are welcomed to use at any time you can use the quickconnect if you have it installed and put this in the server field

tek7.game-server.cc

if you are thinking of using this may i recommend going to radio shack or bestbuy and picking up headphones/mic combo a cheap set is like 10 bucks and the one i use for counterstrike/Natural selection/ War3 (with teamspeak) was like 15 and it gives good sound quality and i dont have any problems with it. just an idea for you guys
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well so you guys know Tek7 runs a Teamspeak server for ToJ that you guys are welcomed to use at any time you can use the quickconnect if you have it installed and put this in the server field

tek7.game-server.cc

yea...we know this. This poll is whether or not we will use it enough to have Tek make us our own channel on it. It will be on Teks server....

gg
tounge.gif

Cory

yeah i didnt realize that till AFTER i had posted that and read the other topics in the forum, i feel dumb
tounge.gif

Sometimes i wonder if im surrounded my comedians or Pastors.... ill use it but my mic stinks and need a new one:laugh:

Back