TeamSpeak mods

Laess

Ok, with the new computer arriving soon and the fact that I decided to skip having a 2nd monitor (not really feasible to have just to see who is on TS), I have decided to look into something that was mentioned in TS one night.

It was mentioned that there is a mod that allows an overlay of TS into WoW so you can see who is speaking. Good for me since I am horrible at getting voices to names. My question is, which mod is it?

I checked Curse Gaming and found a few but thought I would ask here first to see what others are using and which ones actually work without causing other issues.

I saw in the mod pack from this site a TS mod for XPERL. I don't run XPERL so that may be an issue. I try to keep my mods to a min to lessen the chance of compatibility issues. At this time I am only running the WoW addons, Atlas, part of CT Mods and then a couple of stand-alone mods for friends list mgmt and loot selling, etc.

So, any opinions on what works best or what other options are available?

Thanks in advance.

The teamspeak overlay application is not an addon. It is an actual program that writes the teampseak info directly to the same graphics layer that any game displaying 3d graphics runs on (DirectXL, OpenGL)

It can be found here http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

BTW, I still use two monitors, not for teamspeak info, but for boredom's sake while waiting for team 3 to finally get started :D

He's just kidding. He's sooooo uber in cat mode that he reads and posts on the forums during Kara battles. ;P

Hmmm, I think I have installed the teamspeak overlay yet I still have not seen it in game. I will have to mess around with it a bit more to see what I am doing wrong.

Guys I have used TSoverlay in the past and it does not work with all games. It did not work with Microsoft Flight sim because TSoverlay overlayed the display on the cloud layers of the grafic display. Any terrain features were actually overlaying the clouds so the TS display disappeared behind any mountainsor hills that you saw. IDK if WOW works the same way or not

GL

Back