Team Fierce Raid Wed. 5/4

Cakeyplease

Fierce will be back in town and you know what that means...

MORE RAIDING!

Wednesday, May 4
6pm ST

Bring mats for feasts and cauldrons (Cakey needs more flasks/flowers!)

Let's doo this!

And grtz to Fierce for being elected as Co-GL! I'm sure we are all expecting an epic speech when you get back ;)

Everyone be sure to check out the Call to Arms: Mats thread in the General Forum!

@Flame: Is this how you want us to be getting our mats from now on? For those who make cauldrons and fish feasts for our raids? If so, I haven't seen too much of a change in the guild bank since you put up that post. Granted, it is a fairly new post, but just saying.

I donated a bunch of flasks and flowers in the raiders tab of the guild bank last week. Though I didn't send them to you to make profit. More so to help Team Broot with their cauldrons since it seemed they needed help with that.

In the case of Team Fierce, I haven't had any problems in the past receiving contributions to our cauldrons. In fact, that is the reason why I haven't had to ask in so long because of the generosity among this team weeks and weeks ago. I'm fine in staying with this system in obtaining the needed mats if that's okay with you.

Definitely. One of the reasons I didn't want to start this system was the fear of discouraging free donations. I know we have a lot of farmers in the guild trying to make money, which is fine. I figured if we're going to have to buy the mats, we may as well buy them from guild members. Hopefully the generosity of the guild will be such that we don't need to actually purchase these items.

There hasn't really been much interest in it anyway. I think I made two transactions by mail.

Back