Team Fierce Raid Schedule for Tues 15th+

Angryson

Tuesday - 6ST
Thursday - 6ST
Sunday - 4ST

This is to accommodate for travel time for skjota/echelon.

I still need people's availability so I can lock down our raiding schedule. Otherwise I'm just going to keep making it up for each week. Right now, after this week is over, I'm going back to normal wed/fri/sun - 6/6/4.

Thanks to flame/kracer/cakey/skjota for sending me their availability.

I still need to hear from icthus, kyle, divinum, psyrin, bill, and anyone else on team 1.

oh yeah...sam too

Last edited:
That schedule would work best for me, but we'd probably be dooming ourselves to failure with that number combination. :p

I had the pleasure of grouping with a guy from our server for a random H yesterday. We were talking in vent, having just left a fail PUG raid (it was Monday night and hadn't been able to go with you guys all week). We were talking about raids and I mentioned my guild was 10/12 bosses. He asked what guild I was in (we were apart from each other waiting in queue at the time), and I said Redeemed. He said he knew of us, and was surprised at our progress. I linked the achievements I had partially done as proof, and he was impressed with our progress. He said he didn't really think we were a raiding guild, that he had underestimated us, and that we were even beating his own guild in progression. Was really cool to be able to represent a Christian guild to our server in that way. Keep up the good progress gang!

I will not be available on Thursday or Sunday.

I tried, I begged a little. But, the get ready for my sister to come the next day won over go play your game....

I had the pleasure of grouping with a guy from our server for a random H yesterday. We were talking in vent, having just left a fail PUG raid (it was Monday night and hadn't been able to go with you guys all week). We were talking about raids and I mentioned my guild was 10/12 bosses. He asked what guild I was in (we were apart from each other waiting in queue at the time), and I said Redeemed. He said he knew of us, and was surprised at our progress. I linked the achievements I had partially done as proof, and he was impressed with our progress. He said he didn't really think we were a raiding guild, that he had underestimated us, and that we were even beating his own guild in progression. Was really cool to be able to represent a Christian guild to our server in that way. Keep up the good progress gang!

haha awesome!

Back