Team 1 raid schedule?

Cassadine

Hey all,

I'm not sure if I missed it or something but I don't see a post that specifically says team 1 raid schedule. I was told last Friday after we went it would be Monday or Wednesday this week. Saturday I was asked about going Sunday but never got any feedback. I see something about Friday this week but which team is that for since I see people from both saying yes.

Is someone going to post something ahead of time so we can see the schedule ahead to plan on it?

I also noticed there has been 2 more people added to the teams to make 17 on each team. All the new people on team 1 haven't even killed the first boss yet and your adding more. It's going to be tough rotating that many people in. We need experience on all of them not rotated in for a night. I'm mentioning this due to the fact that our first night we definitely didn't have the right make up to go anywhere and we were short tanks and healers but I see DPS only added to team 1 which isn't the problem we ran in to.

Just wondering.

Thanks,
Cassadine

I will be on for this Wed. evening ..thats when we were told to have our second day...........Nothing like feeling we are left to fend for ourselves ......is that what we want?????

I think I speak for all the officers when I say that we value your opinions on this, and are taking all of your feelings into account as much as we are able to.

A few things to consider about raiding this week (and last):

We tried to make the 2 most equally balanced teams possible. Everyone who is keyed is getting on a team. As it is clear to everyone we have more DPS then we can handle and not enough tank/healers to do even 2 successful teams (a 3rd is out of the question right now) . Should we leave guildies off a team just because they are not one of "in short supply" classes? Of course not, we are a family and everyone gets a place, regardless of class choice.

Another thing is that one of our Guild Leaders and also the Raid Leader and MT of team 1 stepped down. This means everyone has to be even more patient as we figure out the replacements for him.

Team 2's Raid Leader went on a honeymoon this week.

Easter services are this weekend and many of our officers and players are in ministry and unable to do much in game this week as they prepare for Good Friday and Sunday services.

At this point I think the best thing everyone can do this week is be patient, and wait. When Easter is over we will be presenting you with a new Guild Leader and new Raid Leaders. The teams will constantly be reworked to make them equal. (each team needs to share the healer/tank pool as we only have a handful)

Keep checking the sticky on teams to see the changes, keep visiting the raid forums to see the schedules. When I look in Raid schedules I see a Good Friday run as the only one listed. It will be a joint run of those who are available, not based on the team lists.

I have the feeling that the raid tonight will be canceled due to this weeks events but maybe some last minute maneuvering will allow it to go forth. You can trust that as soon as decision are made they will be posted here.

Please remember that the Guild is much more then raiding and if "the Passion week" leading up to Easter sees less raids, that is a good thing, as we all should be spending less time in game this week and more time with our unsaved friends and family and at church.

Alright Beriale. Your silly. You know that wasn't meant to put anyone down.

I posted this because I was asked by a few people on team 1 what the schedule was and did I know what was going on. I had just talked to Icthus and he said you replied to the post. Thanks Mirakle for clarifying what was happening. I didn't know we lost 3 people like that.

As always I will help as much as I can but being a rogue I'm feeling a bit obsolete when it comes to the higher dungeons. I will try to help my friends Kaileb (priest) and Roew (druid) finish getting their keys this week if I can along with anyone else that needs help. This should help throw another healer and tank into the mix I hope.

Again, anyone needing thier key, let me know and I'll help if I can. Druids and rogues, the 2nd and 3rd key frags can be stealthed in and acquired btw.

Thanks again,
Cassadine

With the upcoming changes to how cleaves and other attacks work, rogues become a bit less squishy in higher end instances so take heart Cassadine.

For those who didn't know Blizzard is removing sweaping strikes from NPCs and making cleaves conical instead of 360'. I suspect the results will be increased mellee DPS survivability.

yeah I was reading that too, it will be much appreciated:) now we just have to worry about spell AOE damage

Back