Team 1 bonus raid!! Thursday Night

Icthus

Team One or anyone keyed and not on team 2 is going to try a bonus raid this week!!

Mordos has volunteered to lead a team into karazhan on Thursday at 6 pm server time.

So we are going to take this on a first come first serve basis.

So you must NOT be on team 2 or you will give up your spot of the weekend run.

If you have the karazhan key and meet the requirements we will take the first three healers to sign up, the first 5 DPS to sign up and the first off tank to sign up to go.

YOU MUST meet the minimum requirements-

Healers-
Druids and Priests- +1,000 to healing; +85 mana per 5 while casting;
Paladins(holy)- +800 healing +80 mana per 5 while casting

Tanks-
+490 defense
Health > 11,000 unbuffed (pallys > 10,000)
Dodge/Parry/Block all to at least +14% each or combined >45% (pallys >50%)

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Shadow Priest and Warlocks-+750 Spell Damage to your class of damage
Hunters- +1500 attack power & spec'd Marksmen<Beastmaster is very nice in many ways but pets get eaten in Raids at this moment>

Melee DPS-
+1100 Attack Power unbuffed
+7,500 health unbuffed

Mordos has last say on who gets to go inside.

I've been before even though I haven't quite made the requirements (still trying to figure out where 700 more HP would come from without gimping everything else...) but I would like to go--especially since I may not be available on the weekend.

Is Mordos taking over the team now?

Not that I know of... but I am willing to lead to help our guild progress. Everything I do with the appoval of the leaders. If we can clear through maiden on Thursday... That leaves Wall to lead the clear through Curator and get attempts on Shade. So on Monday we can leave to new content and clean up.

The last thing I want is for people to think that I'm coming in and taking over. I am here to help... and I am using my skills and what I know how to do, to achieve that. I prayed and I continue to pray over my choices I make, that I make the right ones...

God Bless
Mordos (Chris)

Not that I know of... but I am willing to lead to help our guild progress. Everything I do with the appoval of the leaders. If we can clear through maiden on Thursday... That leaves Wall to lead the clear through Curator and get attempts on Shade. So on Monday we can leave to new content and clean up.

The last thing I want is for people to think that I'm coming in and taking over. I am here to help... and I am using my skills and what I know how to do, to achieve that. I prayed and I continue to pray over my choices I make, that I make the right ones...

God Bless
Mordos (Chris)

Yes for sure...Mordos is not stepping on anyones toes...no pun intended...he has asked if he can help in anyway that he would, I don't know if I can make the raid on Thursday so this will hopefully help progression further into Kara for the team.

What we have signed up so far:

Tank: FJ (Warrior), Mordos (Warrior)
Healer: Avesther(Priest), Icthus(Priest)-MAYBE, Wall(Drood)-MAYBE
DPS: Boimli (Hunter), Arakk (ShadowPriest), Young (Lock), Powderpuff (Mage), Beriale (Mage), Julienne (Pally), Jaq(Rogue), Cassadine(Rogue), Reco(Wanabee-DPS)

Need a few more healers... Sense Ichus is maybe... be nice to have a healing Pally for maiden, Where's Lukey?

Last edited:
I'm not on a Kara team due to my emphasis on PvP :( Alas, to help make this team a go go, I'll respec to a more healing \ mana efficient spec for ya.

Hey now! I actually did heal the Maiden fight last week, and have no objection to switching to healing when needed. Sure I'm majority retribution, but I do have 20 points in holy and a pretty decent set of healing gear. (I've healed up to Shadow Labs alone, and Black Morass with the aid of a shadow priest.)

I will join you guys for the evening. Sign me up for the raid

Ok i just saw all 10 slots are started, can you let us know what days we are going for the weekend. I understand this is a early start +training. Thank you.

I can make it tomorrow also if a spot opens up. I'll be on Cassadine or my little shaman alt so i can see what's going on.

Cassadine

Back