• --- 4 est

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --- 5 est

• --- 6 est

• Total voters

rizz

When is good/bad/ugly.. I am not sure if i will be able to make the late friday ones and i dunno how babo is fixed.. but if you really have a problem with any of them post here.. preferences will not be considered.. If you really CANT make it then say so.

I realy cant make it to the fri night ones.... not that I matter, or have a say in it...
smile.gif

Hmm, Friday at 7pm is good for me, but saturday 4 or 5 pm is sometimes when my family has dinner.  I dunno about Sat. 6pm.  Don't want to go thru 8 or 9 pm because of Star Trek: Enterprise and Stargate SG1.

If you are using DST (day light savings times) then that may be a problem, but I'm only one person and I know you can't accomodate everyone.  So there!
biggrin.gif

EDIT #1 - Actually Saturday at 4 is nice
smile.gif

assuming i get my computer up and running CS again in the next week, Friday is the only day i'll be available that weekend.

Due to the fact the number of players is larger than the number of slots. What everyone should do is get into IRC about 7:45-8pm in #toj-cs.
From there babo will draw up the table and get the right people in the server at the right time. Due to the time i will not be there.

BAH I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY >_< we'll see what happens give me some time.

Back