SWTOR People of ToJ

Waynos

Hi everyone,
i will be trying this game for the first time today
i may jump on teamspeak later seeking some "newbie" advice if anyone is on
in game name is xWaynosX

Sounds great! I haven't been on TS a lot lately due to a cold but I'll get on today. My main is Alerron. Alts are Elyon, Mik'hael & Akando. Kahiel can also do invites. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Sounds great! I haven't been on TS a lot lately due to a cold but I'll get on today. My main is Alerron. Alts are Elyon, Mik'hael & Akando. Kahiel can also do invites. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

ok thanks..right now i have about 10GB left to download so it might be a while.
from what ive read so far ToJ members are on bergeren colony or something like that?
is that a server choice when you create a character?

Correct. We are on Begeren Colony server. The Republic side is the most active although we do have a guild on the Imperial side as well. Pick any class you think you might like.

i saw a youtube video of an assassin type of class
with a double ended lightsabre looking thing and it is what caught my interest in the game lol

Jedi Shadow is fun if you're looking to go Republic. I'm not sure how I feel about Jedi making extensive use of backstabs, but it is a fun class with plenty of "That was awesome!" factor. My second-most-leveled toon is a Shadow.

As Kendrik indicates, the Jedi Shadow is the equivalent of the Sith Assassin and can wield a double-bladed lightsaber.

sounds cool
6.4GB still to download
speeds are jumping from 2mb to 300.35kb/s enough to drive u mad lol

As Kendrik indicates, the Jedi Shadow is the equivalent of the Sith Assassin and can wield a double-bladed lightsaber.
I have one of each. Powers are virtually the same and it's a lot of fun. The backstab isn't a one shot kill (not on most mobs) but you can tear up the mobs. What you need to keep an eye on is our build and your companion. I've built an assasin tank of sorts so I can mediate damage well I use Ashara as a DPS companion. If you go the DPS rout you will need Khem for a tank. I forget the names of the Republic companions.

I have one of each. Powers are virtually the same and it's a lot of fun. The backstab isn't a one shot kill (not on most mobs) but you can tear up the mobs. What you need to keep an eye on is our build and your companion. I've built an assasin tank of sorts so I can mediate damage well I use Ashara as a DPS companion. If you go the DPS rout you will need Khem for a tank. I forget the names of the Republic companions.

im looking at going with the dps that has some healing capability
which i think is smuggler then later on work my skill tree towards scoundrel

i finally got the game downloaded and running smooth on high graphics without any hiccups
i added Alerron and Kahiel to my friends list
my toon's name is Wayno's
im on republic and i am a smuggler at lv4 (for now lol)

got a few things to do but will be on later this evening

Last edited:
I don't have any web sites to get information for smugglers maybe Aleron can post some links to builds and guides.

good place i've found for a decent starting point is noxxic... not sure if it's .com or .net, but if you google noxxic swtor you should be able to find it easy. they have basic info like builds, stat priorities, and some shot rotations/priorities.

I know this is kind of an old thread but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what server ToJ plays on? I'm currently a smuggler on the Shadowlands server. I've just been accepted into the ToJ guild and would like to meet up with other believers in the game.
Thanks for your help!

I know this is kind of an old thread but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what server ToJ plays on? I'm currently a smuggler on the Shadowlands server. I've just been accepted into the ToJ guild and would like to meet up with other believers in the game.
Thanks for your help!
Hi TinaM! We're on the Begeren Colony server. Look forward to gaming with you.

If you haven't tried, the server transfer works fine and dandy. The only thing you won't bring over is unopened mail and Legacy levels. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Thanks guys! I'm very new to MMO's although I've been gaming for several years. Hope to see you all there!

Back