Swine Flu Anyone?

HAHAH....yeah I am just waiting for the "outbreak" to hit....

personally I think it is a lot of people making more hype then what it will really be, but what do I know...

rofl its funny this girl got KICKED out of school today at my school cause she was sick and one of the teachers thought she had it so made her go outside the school and talk to the principle through a window and was told she wasnt allowed back till she went to the doc
then they used like 3 bottles of disinfectant to clean the classroom

she went to teh doc... she has mono hahaha

btw Odale...this is what it is....now you can decide :p

The Bacone

A bacon cone filled with scrambled eggs and country gravy topped with a biscuit.

hmm I had an asado (pork) burrito today... I can't say it was absolutely delicious, but it was tasty enough. Perhaps if they had removed the spicy sauce stuff I would have enjoyed it more.

Amicus Dei is friend of God right? or is it Love God... i always get those mixed up
(only latin 1 so work with me here)

:p Friend of God

I should have named my guild in Latin, because Friends of God creates an acronym of FoG, while Amici Dei creates AD (also used for Anno Domini, the Year of our Lord).

And ironically I was doing Latin homework while you posted this. Ovid is so clever.

haha k yeah i dont know why i mix them up but i always do!
i loved some of the stories we translated but then some were like uh can we never EVER see this story again!?!
we used the wheelock latin book cause our teacher he actually was one of the editors of it so he was like we must use my book

We have totally hijacked this thread and crash landed it in the field of Latin.

Back to:

That picture is cute I guess... Totally disgusting, but cute. :p
My friend and I probably ate that pig today.
:3

Back