SW:TOR was AWESOME

Flamethrøwer

Just got done with a hardcore beta testing weekend. It was my first experience with the game, and I am completely impressed.

Anyone else give it a shot?

I also played during the beta weekend and I am very impressed. The quest delivery is simply unrivaled by any other MMO. Period. There is no other way to describe it. The instances (flash points) are equally amazing.

Stunning.

I played 2 of the classes, and the story quests were incredible. The other quests were...normal MMO quests. Great game, just not for me. The crafting was interesting. I think that ToR is going to struggle a bit at launch, but in 4-5 months after bugs and other issues are worked out, it will be incredible.

I bought the annual pass for WoW, so I have no intention of going anywhere lol...and 4.3 drops today. Going to be amazing.

I enjoy WoW's lore thoroughly, and getting to go back to the War of the Ancients is saweeeeeeeeeeet!

I played 2 of the classes, and the story quests were incredible. The other quests were...normal MMO quests. Great game, just not for me. The crafting was interesting. I think that ToR is going to struggle a bit at launch, but in 4-5 months after bugs and other issues are worked out, it will be incredible.

I bought the annual pass for WoW, so I have no intention of going anywhere lol...and 4.3 drops today. Going to be amazing.

I enjoy WoW's lore thoroughly, and getting to go back to the War of the Ancients is saweeeeeeeeeeet!

I approve this message.

I loved it! This was my second beta testing weekend. I tried all of the classes, but ended up leveling my two Siths up (War and Inquis.) to about 11 and 12. The dark side and light side options are great. I decided to go Dark, to see the yellow eyes. Made me sad with the things I had to do, but I'm a Sith and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I learned my lesson by hoping on the Rift train too soon. Rift is a great game, but the momentum on the servers died out which made it less fun to play. I'll wait and see how SWTOR is doing in 3 months after the launch before I'll give it a go.

Wait... ewoks speaks as if the momentum wave will end.... HERESY! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! LONG LIVE SWTOR! LONG LIVE SWTOR!

I learned my lesson by hoping on the Rift train too soon. Rift is a great game, but the momentum on the servers died out which made it less fun to play. I'll wait and see how SWTOR is doing in 3 months after the launch before I'll give it a go.

I think TOR has a lot going for it that should hopefully keep it going for a long time. Obviously there is no way to be sure of that at this point, but that's what I'm hoping for at least. I'll be in it for a while regardless of how well the momentum holds up, but it is looking AMAZING right now. Playing the TOR beta the first time kind of ruined WoW for me, and that was before a lot of polishing that was done since then.

As Ewok said, you should all come to space. :D

mordos said:
So Wednesday it will no longer be ok... being Flame is not running for GL.

NEXT!

Some time next week I will probably anger you again by posting our server information once we get it...

Back