Survey

Prophet Elhanan

Hey everyone,
As some of you know I am a minister in the Assemblies of God and currently working on expanding the scope of our ministry at my church. Currently I am conducting a survey for my church. It is anonymous and only takes about 30 seconds to complete (4 Questions). If you get a chance help me out and go through it please. Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DGQ5HXK

Hey - Prophet - I tried to submit the survey but it would not take it when I entered an alternative answer in the "other" option under question #1.

Try it again Abba. I'm using Survey Monkey and sometime it has some trouble. The other answers should have been tabulated if it doesn't allow you to respond again, in which case it will count as a "skipped" on Q1. If it does let you answer them again in will replace your former answers with the new ones.

BTW, thanks for all the quick responses.

I completed it - but question #1 still wasn't working. So...I checked "how close to my home" but what I was trying to put in "other" was "What I have heard about the church."

Prophet - I'm curious - did the "other" show up on the survey I completed?

I have a couple of other people who use surveymonkey and I've thought about doing the same.

Problem question 1 won't take other. Question 4 doesn't have my denomination (Salvation Army). Yes it is similar in theology to the Methodist church, but it is different in some very important aspects.

Abba, the "other" option you tried to post never did show up. I did add it to the analysis though.

Ursen, I had considered putting the SA down as an option, but in my area of the country their are not that many members. Just which ever one is closest will be fine. With close to 38,000 denominations I had to limit it somewhat. ;)

Completed. For question 1, I added for other: "If the church tells you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear" :)

Back