Survey of Time Zones

What time zone do you play in?

• All of them, all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camm option- When i want to and you can't change that so don't even try. THE FRONT CALLS NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icthus

It is always great to know who is in your play zone/time zone so I thought we would gather some information.

I am on the West Coast but play a bit later due to my living situation. I've not been playing as much, but if anyone has any toons they want to get together and play after 9pm ish West Coast time, I'm open :) I have a 25 Rune Priest; a 9 Bright Wiz and a 9 Shadow Warrior.

Only two mountainiers

Okay maybe I am silly, but this comment made me think of this song....

Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin' at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.
Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ole Jed’s a millionaire,
Kinfolk said Jed move away from there
Said Californy is the place you ought to be
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.
Hills, that is. Swimmin' pools, movie stars. - The Beverly Hillbillies!

hehe, we live at the base of the Rocky Mountains as well, I wonder if there is a connection between that and the time zone name...maybe?

Eastern and Pacific look to be tied at the moment. Actually looks like we have a good spread through the time zones.

So does that mean we can have events scheduled at a time that would make it easier for us right-coast people to participate and still get to bed at a reasonable time? I'm getting too old for going to bed at 1am and getting up at 5am for a 24-hour shift. I'm not in college anymore!

Besides... people's lives depend on me being able to remember if you give Furosemide, Epinephrine or Nitroglycerin for Supra Ventricular Tachycardia. (seeing if Wall is paying attention)

Johnny & Roy would start an IV of Ringer's Lactate after they call Rampart. But what should I do?! We don't have a Rampart... or Ringer's!

The issue is right coasters tend to not be self motivated as us left coasters.

We do stuff together and if you guys show up great!!

Dream it, plan it, do it.

I may have to bug you into posting a few events then. the rank-and-file don't have access to the shiny "new event" button...

Well eventhough I am Eastern time zone.. I play more of a West coast time style

So if you are using this to figure events consider me West coast...lol. Besides I would rather live in CA anyway

It would almost make sense that East Coasters start something, then as central and mountain timers get online, join them, and as pacific starts joining, the easterners can log off (if that is what they wish). That way there is always stuff going on.

The issue is right coasters tend to not be self motivated as us left coasters.

Dream it, plan it, do it.
I think what you meant to say was:

The issue is right coasters don't live 5 feet away from each other like us left coasters do.

Dream it, plan it, do it, move closer together.
That sounds more accurate! :D

Back