Surgery scheduled 12/2/15

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I have surgery scheduled for Wednesday: a tonsillectomy and 2 other procedures to treat sleep apnea.

Please pray that the surgery would go smoothly (of course), that recovery will be swift, that medical billing will get it right on the first pass (or at least the second or third), and, God willing, that this cough that started last Tuesday will go away in time so I don't have to reschedule the surgery.

Thanks for the prayers, all. :)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but with approximately 12 hours until my check-in time, I don't have to be nervous much longer. :D

It's surgery day!

Please continue to pray. I'll ask @Ember to post later today after the surgery.

I came out of surgery okay yesterday. The remainder of the day was pretty awful, though, because being hypoglycemic and not eating for 12+ hours is misery. :/

When they say that a tonsillectomy will you give you the worst sore throat of your life, hoo doggy, they were not kidding.

But I'm alive and I have my beautiful wife @Ember taking care of me full-time for the next few days. :)

Sorry I didn't update! It was a bit hectic. I'm glad @Tek7 was lucid enough to update you in his hydrocodone-induced state. ;)

After the surgery, the doctor seemed really optimistic that the procedures will really help him.

Please keep praying that recovery will be as comfortable as possible and that we'll be able to scrap that cpap for good. ;-)

Back