Supernatural

Oh yeah. If only they had it on Netflix, like LOST.

Oh by the way..Just finished the episode "Two for the road" in season two. WHY, MICHAEL, WHY!?!?!?!?!?! I now really hate michael. He used to be my favorite.

Oh yeah. If only they had it on Netflix, like LOST.

Oh by the way..Just finished the episode "Two for the road" in season two. WHY, MICHAEL, WHY!?!?!?!?!?! I now really hate michael. He used to be my favorite.

Get used to that. They have a way of making you like characters and then totally destroying them. Just when you think someone is going to shine they wind up having a major character flaw moment and/or dying.

Supernatural is one if not my favorite TV show..Even got my wife into and she went out and bought Season 1 and 2 on DVD so she can start from the beginning.

Get used to that. They have a way of making you like characters and then totally destroying them. Just when you think someone is going to shine they wind up having a major character flaw moment and/or dying.

Gosh dangit! I saw the next episode. I understand why Michael killed them now, but they're could've been an easier way : / I already miss Libby *cry* Hurley and Libby were my two favorites, and Ana Lucia was too.

Supernatural is one if not my favorite TV show..Even got my wife into and she went out and bought Season 1 and 2 on DVD so she can start from the beginning.

Nice. I found a website with episodes, so im starting from the beginning. I tried to just jump right in but I couldn't tell the difference between the monsters and the angels and the demons...I don't know anything about it yet. lol. It'd be nice if my mom and dad would watch it with me, but I watch it with my aunt and uncle all the time. My favorite episode is when they go to Concrete, Washington and there's an Assyrian (or is it Babylonian) coin in a wishing well and all the wishes come true. I really loved the girl and her bipolar nutjob teddy bear. It was really funny when he tried to shoot himself but stuffing just came out and he was like, "Aww, dangit!" haha.

Nice. I found a website with episodes, so im starting from the beginning. I tried to just jump right in but I couldn't tell the difference between the monsters and the angels and the demons...I don't know anything about it yet. lol. It'd be nice if my mom and dad would watch it with me, but I watch it with my aunt and uncle all the time. My favorite episode is when they go to Concrete, Washington and there's an Assyrian (or is it Babylonian) coin in a wishing well and all the wishes come true. I really loved the girl and her bipolar nutjob teddy bear. It was really funny when he tried to shoot himself but stuffing just came out and he was like, "Aww, dangit!" haha.

I'd have to say that is possibly my all time favorite clip from any tv show or movie...

Totally, haha! It's certainly mine. I need to find the episode again. I just found it on one morning on TNT

Back