Superbowl Predictions?

Germany will beat Brazil.

Oh are you talking about fake football? I have no idea.

Ravens got nerfed last patch, Saints got a 4% increase to DPS, so it all depends on raid movement and positioning if they want to pull this off.

All I know is I want to see the Falcons win it. Be strong Matt Ryan... Be strong.

Boo!! GEAUX SAINTS! haha! We'll most likely see da falcons again in the playoffs...but if they lose again next week when we win, we'll be playing in the superdome!

Well, now the Saints, Colts & Eagles are out of the playoffs..I'm predicting a Falcons - Pats or Falcons - Ravens. Maybe even a Packers - Ravens, or Packers - Pats.

Yea, Packers looked good on Saturday. Even though I was bummed they won, they definitely played a better game.

Don't count Pittsburgh out though. That game is going to be a brawl...can't wait.

Oh yeah, for sure. Packers played really well. I like them alot. Way better than the 'Favre era'.

I can't wait for the Pitt-Balt game. It really will be a brawl. But I hope for the Ravens to win. They need an AFC Championship/Superbowl win!

Ahh..Bleh..this is the first time I've rooted for the AFC to win the Superbowl. Am I crazy!?

NFC! NFC! NFC! NFC! NFC!

Last edited:
I was born in Pittsburgh and lived there for 8 years of my life LOVE the Steelers and Penguins to death. Steelers will DESTROY the Ravens lol. Will be at the Game this Saturday good perk for have season tickets =) My prediction Steelers Vs the Falcons

Last edited:
I was born in Pittsburgh and lived there for 8 years of my life LOVE the Steelers and Penguins to death. Steelers will DESTROY the Ravens lol. Will be at the Game this Saturday good perk for have season tickets =) My prediction Steelers Vs the Falcons

Now that...that would be one heck of a game.

Okay, now with the AFC & NFC championships set...I'm predicting Packers - Steelers Superbowl. Go Packers!

After seeing the Packers steamroll the Falcons, and the Bears playing, I think the Packers could quite easily pass up the Bears.

Jets - Steelers will be a bit harder, but im predicting Steeler's beat Rex Ryan and crew

I am predicting a Pie v. Cake super bowl.

I see Pie in a dominating performance taking home the trophy.

I'd like to see the Jets and the Bears.

I'm from the Cleveland area and will always love the Browns (you can't understand unless you live here), so I can't cheer for Pittsburgh OR Baltimore.

Back