Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

w00t! We should get in some matches very soon. :)

I really want to to find some sparring partners to practice my Chun and Akuma games, so add me to your PSN Friends list (my ID is gummyzergling), SSFIVAE PS3 players!

I know Chun isn't A-tier, but I always come back to my first fighting game love. And after seeing Infiltration reset the bracket against Daigo and run it back to win the Capcom 25th Anniversary SSFIVAE tourney, I locked in my choice to learn Akuma as my secondary. Akuma has enough in common with Ryu and Ken while still maintaining his own "flavor" to hold my interest. (I have been playing since SFII, after all.)

I like Akuma most of all the millions of shotos; I just stick with Ken due to having more familiarity and his being a little less of a glass cannon character. My ground footsies game has gotten solid, but I still can use the extra hardiness that Ken offers over Akuma.

I still switch things up and play Cody and Rose from time to time. Ken's my go to, though.

And yes. We'll have to play sooner than later. :)

I wish there was a way to add PSN instant messaging to Trillian so I could receive/send messages while at my PC. Oh well. At least I don't have to pay a monthly fee to use my console online.

Now I need to find a good guide to help me brush up on my Chun game. SRK, here I come!

I'm DeadManReedeemed (new here). I have this game on PS3. So I can play if you want. My username is SafeGuard4Js-Naph. Hope to hear from you!

Back