Sun/Mon Run

Berstromme

Well the Holiday Break is almost over. I know the Sun/Mon run I've been leading has been pretty hit, mostly miss actually the last month. I'd like to get a group back together and started again. Looking to run Sunday Nights. Bob is finishing off the last boss in ICC this Sunday at 7 server, if we one shot him we'll try and do something....

I'd like to get a 25 group together again...Mondays was fun, but we haven't had 25 on in a while. We could keep it as a kill the Dragon night and Kill Sartharon, Malygos, Onyxia, or whoever else along with VOA if we own it. That would keep it relatively short (~2 - 2.5 hrs). Eventually we could think about ToCr... Need to know what the interest is in this one though.

Bob is looking at a second night for his run...depending on what he decides will settle things out for me. I'm 90% sure it will occur Sun/Mon however. If there isn't much interest in 25 man stuff the 10 man group may just run 2 nights...

Kahless here,

I am up for a 10 man, or 25 man whatever. I want to get back into ICC, need to get my rep up; plus it's fun in there.

I've been working on my pally alot, currently he is lvl76 tank. and my wife is getting her priest healer up too <lvl74> .

-Tom-

I was thinking about this over the holidays and had to make a decision that at the time I didn't like but I think it is something I need to do.

Before Wrath came out, I was raiding about 6 nights a week. That took alot of time and energy. When Wrath came out, I decided that was too much and took too much time and energy away from other things I needed and wanted to do so I cut back and said I would only raid 2 nights a week. This went well for a bit then it slowly crept up to where it was before the holidays, 5 nights a week. I can't do that again and have decided I need to get back down to 2 nights again. In addition, I will be trying to get away from WoW at least a couple nights a week.

As such, I have to give up a run and choosing between the 2 was tough. Since I was running with Bob in the beginning though, I have decided to stick with his grp for ICC. While I have enjoyed running with the 10 man grp, I need to cut back to take care of real life before WoW life. Doing that will allow me to take care of things as they pop up w/o thinking about, do I have a run tonight? Only having to remember 2 nights a week will be easier.

This was not just about the runs either, I was contemplating leaving the game entirely but have decided that I don't want to do that so, thinning out my raiding seems to be the best route for me.

There has been a rise of new healers in the guild though so I don't think finding a replacement for me will be too tough.

personally i would love to join yall on a 25man run, only issue i have is my work schedule which currently does not really allow for any commitment m-th nights. so f-sun is better for me. i will try and be around on sun nights if you decide to do a 25man run.

I'll be back soon also. Probably will work on my dps gear so I will be a little help for 10 man's if needed. See ya soon.

Ok this Monday 11 Jan looking to run Ulduar and get Razorscale down either 10 or 25 depending on how many guildies are on. Depending on the group we can stay in Ulduar if we are quick or go over to Onyxia.... There is an open event in the WoW calendar in game, please sign up to express your interest!

Ok this Monday 11 Jan looking to run Ulduar and get Razorscale down either 10 or 25 depending on how many guildies are on. Depending on the group we can stay in Ulduar if we are quick or go over to Onyxia.... There is an open event in the WoW calendar in game, please sign up to express your interest!

I should be there with Clearn for ULD and maybe Beaten for Ony. Or whoever you need lol.

I'll be there with Neirai*, as Shahmat has already done a weekly this week. *Shahmat will be available if for some reason we can't seem to get the dragon.

I actually won't be there. I've decided to go pull an extra shift to help my boss out.

See what Bob causes when he puts RL before WoW?

Back