Summer movies

Narius

Feel free to share what movies look like the best for this summer, what may make the most money, what you have seen so far/how good it was! I'd like to hear! I think the movies might be my 2nd home this summer.

Avengers
Dark Shadows
Prometheus!!!!
Dark Knight
Men in Black III
Snow White and the Huntsman
Brave
Borne Legacy

and I'm not sure what else.

Last edited:
Avengers
Dark Shadows
Prometheus!!!!
Dark Knight
Men in Black III
Brave
Borne Legacy

and I'm not sure what else.

I want to see :
just remembered - GI Joe 2 also

Avengers, again
Dark Shadows
Had to scratch Prometheus off my list since they rated it R,
Dark Knight Rises
The Amazing Spiderman
Men In Black III
Brave
Bourne Legacy
Battleship
Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter
ParaNorman
The Campaign (if it isn't R)
Total Recall
The Dictator (if it isn't R)
Frankenweenie
The Hunger Games (again)

Last edited:
I have to say Avengers... was.... incredible... I was very suprised... blew me away... i am feeling the hype strongly and because of that I feeling like it is the best super hero/alien/sci fi movie I have ever seen.

I can not wait for Prometheus... Dark Knight Rises has a lot to live up too...

Snow White looks good, or atleast entertaining.

I love it when Icthus makes these sort of precious posts...

Gilga sighting!!

I LOVED the Avengers. Excited for Dark Knight Rises, MIB3, and Brave. I recently saw the commercial for Prometheus and I think I'm going to have to watch it again before I form an opinion (love Greek mythology!). Not too excited about seeing any others. I love twists on classic fairy tales, but I don't think I'm going to like Kristen Stewart in Snow White and the Huntsman (I still have to see Mirror Mirror! X_x).

Avengers was simply amazing, I will be seeing it again.
I'm looking forward to TDKR but it has a lot to live up to.
Bourne Legacy should be good.
Can't wait until December... there's a short film coming out. :p

Gilga sighting!!

I LOVED the Avengers. Excited for Dark Knight Rises, MIB3, and Brave. I recently saw the commercial for Prometheus and I think I'm going to have to watch it again before I form an opinion (love Greek mythology!). Not too excited about seeing any others. I love twists on classic fairy tales, but I don't think I'm going to like Kristen Stewart in Snow White and the Huntsman (I still have to see Mirror Mirror! X_x).

Prometheus has nothing to do with mythology save for the name, FYI. I loved the Avengers!!!

Back