Suggestions of a Custom computer specs.

The OCZ rams I've previous said, they are $30 M.I.R. To be a able to save $60 for 4 gigs of ram is worth it.

I'm stick with OCZ since they still are on rebate till the end of this month.
And since OCZ looks impressive as a gamers perspective.

Like I've done with my previous computer, I've tried to maximize my motherboard as high as it can go. So, with my new MB, I will do the same; 4 gigs of ram, 3-5 fans, a higher watt PSU, the best PCI-E video card (when it becomes cheap).

The PSU is definately a determining factor in the stability and lifespan of a computer, the el cheapo power supplies go great for a few years but then they start dropping like flies...

Id recommend using speedfan to make sure your voltage rails are stable; my power supplt rarely fluctuates more then .01v on any rail...

I have to be careful because in my area the power is very bad some times, and I have seen so many machines drop because the power supply or motherboard couldnt take the load.

Well, I got myself a new HDD, 5 Layer Rom, 4 Gigs of Ram, a blue-led fan and Windows XP x64.

Though, I'm curious, I tried to install a web-cam software, it required 32MB but it said I had 0MB, is that a glitch?

Also, I'm using SpeedFan, My temperature is 32 and it doesn't show my hdd temperature, however, it is connected from a Sata2.

Back