Suggestion: ToJ Invitational!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
How about we have a ToJ invitational? I don't think the players would have to be limited to ToJers, but can extend to close friends.

I was thinking the 8 top players in our community. So, it would go something like this:

Kralgon
Parabellum
BrianJacko
Naruto
Colbi
Keero

Does anyone else have any nominations? I haven't been around in 4 weeks so I don't know what skill everyone's at. Also, please feel free to nominate yourself!

Ok, so here's what we have so far:

BrianJacko
Parabellum
Keero
Inkelis
Naruto
Colbi
JaM

That means we need at least one more. I was thinking eskunu, ExoSlayer, Elihu, Kiljoy, SlothofSpeed, or Lloren, but am open to any suggestions!

I'll try to find an 8th name today, and will post the list either tonight or Monday evening.

The event will be a best of 3, and I'll try to find some commentary for some of the games.

Enjoy! Please let me know what you think!

I vote eskunu for entertainment value. :D

Keero is ridiculously good at the game for how little he's played, but I'd pick ExoSlayer in terms of skill (though Keero is quite entertaining to watch play when he plays Protoss). Either would be a great addition to the tournament.

Kiljoy's rather good, too. So many great choices!

/me goes back to his Medium AI comp stomps

I would be down for this if I can work out the time to play. Mostly been playing during the week lately and got some events going on the next few weekends.

Ok, so here's the final list!!

BrianJacko
Parabellum
eskunu
Inkelis
Naruto
Colbi
JaM
ExoSlayer

Backups:
Keero
TiggerHappy
Kiljoy
SlothofSpeed
Lloren
imbrucy

Backup players may fill 4 more slots for 12, or they may take the spot of any primary player who is not able to play for whatever reason.

The tournament's not started yet, but hopefully tomorrow evening I can work out map rotation and rules. See you then!

edit: moved keero to backup and eskunu to primary

Last edited:
Final brackets and rules can be found here:

http://challonge.com/tribesc

Best of luck to all the players!!

tribesc.png

Last edited:
I get to fight the goof ball of zerg first! Naruto! xD ♥

I have to say that's a very nice set up esku! Good job! :D

My money's on Tek!

/doesn't expect Tek to win
/nor lose
/will come out ahead with this bet

I seem to have a lot of trouble getting a hold of Naruto... He's always ditching me for inkelis T.T I hope tonight we can play our games.

Back