Suggestion: Skylands.

awake

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the servers but have quite a few friends from Christian Crew Gaming of which I am an applicant at this time. I have run a server successfully for Minecraft for some time but enjoy fellowshipping with my Christian brothers from CC and ToJ and like that you all have built so many awesome things. It's for that reason I'd rather play on the ToJ server than my own and have my friends join: I'd be taking my friends away from ToJ's server and this stuff is better off being built here!

With that being said, I used to run a Skylands map. It would make an epic portal world and this suggestion has gotten a lot of support on the ToJ server with the people it's been mentioned to. I'm hopeful that since you guys have covered virtually every possible biome/theme that you would be open to creating Epsilon, the Skylands Portal World!

Let me know what you think!

I like the idea of the ether, but I can't find any information on it. Maybe Notch is still trying to keep it hush hush, but the only references I've found is forum posts wanting an ether, and a video that even called itself fake.

Where can we find more information that the ether is a possibility for 1.8?

Back