Suggest a Campaign Thread

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
So, here's the idea. Tek and I would like to get you guys more involved with the map picking process. So, if you see a campaign you like and would like to try on the server for a Left 4 Dead Wednesday then post up here and we'll see the interest and more then likely run that campaign fairly quickly. For the whole list of custom campaigns just click

HERE @ L4DMaps.com

Freezer Burn was terribly confusing. Took me 45 minutes just to find out where to go. -_-

The Dam and City one looks good though. :D

Some of us have played city17 and diescrapper so a version (probably outdated) of each should be on the server. Both were good campaigns, if I remember right Tek really liked diescrapper's finale.

The beta version of 2evileyes's sewer level looked a lot like the flames on freezer burn, but they took it out as it caused a lot of drops in fps for players. So, something right off the bat makes me think that freezer burn's levels would lag a lot of people.

Some of us have played city17 and diescrapper so a version (probably outdated) of each should be on the server. Both were good campaigns, if I remember right Tek really liked diescrapper's finale.
I did. I really liked Diescraper overall, but especially the finale.

We can definitely do One 4 Nine again. If I'm not mistaken, Elihu and others liked the finale as you screen goes psychedelic for a while. Though if we do co-op again, this time around we might have to just start on Normal as Advance was just too much to do in certain parts (including the finale)

If you'd like some light reading there is a back story for One 4 Nine. You can read it here:

http://www.one4nine.co.uk/explanation.html

I'm down with running One 4 Nine again.

Here are a few more custom campaigns that are popular over at L4D Maps right now:
We've already played most of the rest of the popular campaigns.

Here are a few more custom campaigns that are popular over at L4D Maps right now:
I'm downloading the 3 campaigns listed above and would like to try them out in the near future.

If anyone wants to test them with me, just let me know.

EDIT: I'll probably only play the first level or two then wait until we feature the campaign for a Left 4 Wednesday night before playing all the way through.

Last edited:
We can do 25 to Life next week... Hopefully Grey will make it this time (I was hoping he'd be there for One 4 Nine) I'll me making a new post tonight for next week's custom campaign.

Wanted to try Dark Blood 2. it takes place on a oil tanker and oil rig. the only problems with the map were in single player. The bots had a hard time going down ladders, the common infected were fine though.

sounds good to me... perhaps tek could fire up his server for a dual co-op night next week?

sounds good to me... perhaps tek could fire up his server for a dual co-op night next week?
Yep! I'll work on the server between now and Wednesday to get it ready.

I believe Gator or Grey also would like to try this out... This coming Thursday will be a stock campaign as we did a custom last week, but I can make Deathcraft II the following Thursday's (8/9/12) custom campaign.

Back