Subscription Referral Codes

Kahiel

Those of us who are subbed and have referral codes here. If you want to use the referral code, pick one from a friend or pick one that hasn't been used lately then post a quote for that post saying that you used that code.

Invite Your Friends
As an active Subscriber, you have a personal referral link to send to your friends!

Refer friends who have never had a SWTOR account.
Invite previous Subscribers who have been unsubscribed for 90 days or more.
Tell your friends to use the link as the first step in creating a new account or logging back in to an existing account. By clicking through the link to create an account or log in, they will be registered as your "Referral."
Play Together & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits
New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling.

Jumpstart Bundle includes:
1x Quick Travel Pass
5x Minor XP Boost
1x Inventory Module
Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and features up to Level 50 plus the following:

Preferred Friends Bundle includes:
Unlock: Inventory Module
Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
Customization Control: Display Titles
Customization Control: Unify Colors
One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account. For a full list of Subscriber benefits, visit www.swtor.com/free/features
Collect Great Rewards
If your referred friend becomes a Subscriber within 14 days from signing up, you receive:

Special in-game rewards including the Kurtob Alliance Speeder and adventurous Battle Droid pets for up to five referred friends
500 Complimentary Cartel Coins plus 100 Cartel Coins for each month your referred friend remains a Subscriber
Earn Complimentary Cartel Coins
Use for valuable items in the Cartel Market
Referred friends can visit the online store to become a Subscriber.

http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

(Moved my code from the app and intro thread to keep that one on topic)

Here is mine. Thanks to the few folks who did end up using it. I ended up getting a mount and a pet I think. I hope the starter pack was helpful!

http://www.swtor.com/r/QjhmSR

Not mine. I'm off SWTOR, getting ready for Wildstar. The other three were all active when I was last on so take your pick.

Nevermind. . .I guess I would have had to have been a previous subscriber or a person without an account. Good to know.

Back