Straturday - June 12, 2010

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
With the StarCraft II beta currently suspended, what do you all want to play during Straturday tomorrow?

League of Legends?

Brood War?

Something else?

Not everyone has to play the same game, of course, but I thought it might help to start this thread tonight so we can spend less time arranging games and more time playing tomorrow.

EDIT: Tetrinet 2 involves strategy and is played in real-time. Does that mean Tetrinet 2 is an option for tomorrow?

Last edited:
It's all day thing though... just starts in the morning. @_@

I'm not gonna wake up at 7-9 am just to play a Strategy game. :mad:
Eh? Who wakes up at 7 a.m. on a Saturday?

I was just saying download, install, and update LoL and TS3 tonight so we can all be ready tomorrow (which is now today).

I may be able to be on this evening if anyone is interested in DOW2 or LoL???? :) I have to work on Saturdays so....

Well, Straturday officially started at 1 p.m. Central and I haven't received any messages. I'm going to go pick up a late lunch then load up LoL or WarCraft III when I get back.

EDIT: If no one's on either of those games or interested in playing Brood War, I'll probably go AFK and play Super Mario Galaxy 2 instead.

Looks like Bowser and I are going to play his custom WarCraft III map. The map is designed for 3 players, so if you're interested in joining us, message me or Bowser.

I have both DoW2 and LoL! Yaaayy, I want to participate. What will the game be next weekend?
Do I need the expansion to play DoW2 with you guys though? I haven't touched the multiplayer yet, but I'm dyin' to try.
Right now though, I'm super into LoL now, so that would be my topmost choice ;cP

Looks like Bowser and I are going to play his custom WarCraft III map. The map is designed for 3 players, so if you're interested in joining us, message me or Bowser.

What did you think about the map, Tek? I know it's not great, but I think it's all right and has a lot of potential. Granted, I don't plan on adding much more to it, but I would like to make something sort of similar for sc2.

I have both DoW2 and LoL! Yaaayy, I want to participate. What will the game be next weekend?
Do I need the expansion to play DoW2 with you guys though? I haven't touched the multiplayer yet, but I'm dyin' to try.
Right now though, I'm super into LoL now, so that would be my topmost choice ;cP
Since LoL is free, it will probably be the game of choice.

But I'm willing to play any RTS I have installed (Brood War, WarCraft III, and League of Legends).

What did you think about the map, Tek? I know it's not great, but I think it's all right and has a lot of potential. Granted, I don't plan on adding much more to it, but I would like to make something sort of similar for sc2.
I liked it! You might want to make dying a little less expensive, though. If new players run out of money reviving their hero, they may not play through it a second time.

Back