Strat Dead Wed. 9/6

Reason

I'm hoping to get a run going to Strat Dead on Wednesday evening. Hopefully, around 7pm ish server time. I'm wanting to make it atleast to Magistrate Barthilas because I'm after the Crimson Felt Hat that he drops. I'm tired of using the lvl 45 Dreamweave head piece. Even though I'm mainly looking to get to this guy, I am looking to finish the instance as well. This guy also drops the Key to the City as well so if you do not have this yet, now is a good time to start. I will put this up in Group Calendar this evening for anyone who wants to go. I'd do it now, however I work on Sundays. :(

See you all later this evening,

Chris

Only one person has signed up for this, besides myself of course, and even that is a 50/50 shot on him going. Is anyone else interested in running strat dead tonight?

I may or may not be available. Depends on how my eye feels. And you might wanna bring it up in /g a little before the event time - the forums were down for 2 days and it's likely very few people saw your post. I know I didn't see it until today.

*edit* fyi, i mentioned it in /g around 11am Server... anytime i'm on i'll randomly mention it in /g again, if I remember.

Last edited:
Back