Story Sync Questions

Prophet Elhanan

I haven't tried it yet but I was wondering how this works.

Like will I have to select the same Character Creations options as the person I am going to sync with?
Do we all get progress in the story?
Will everyone get rewards to choose from like if we each did it solo?

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Not sure about the syncing and rewards - but you can go with another person on their story and they do get xp and drops.

I'm not sure about the details, but I have seen more than one comment about people at the same point in their story who failed to get credit for running the mission with someone else. Apparently there are some bugs in the syncing system.

If you want to run the exact same story, class does not matter, but other choices do besides the one regarding charm/dignity/aggression (those words may be off ... your character's personality with the heart, crown choices). The story you get depends on your race primarily and then the first two portions of your personal story come from your character creation choices.

Regarding running the same instance to sync ... there are bugs mentioned on the forum. Some people even get stuck and unable to progress at all.

Last edited:
I haven't played through the whole thing, but there's a creepy circus that is making people disappear. It's kind of a darkly amusing storyline.

Back