Steam

Crowe

Hey guys, There is probably a thread about this but I'm afraid I couldn't find one.

I was wondering how I can get an invite to the Tribe of Judah steam group. Thanks for any input!

Lasting Shadows

*UPDATE* I received an invite, I'm all set. Thank you!

Last edited:
Well, since we're on the subject, I could use an invite to the group too. steam name is [toj.cc]AMorrii

Genghis, I don't see you on the ToJ roster... either you need to Join Here or if you have already filled out the application, then we'll have to wait to be approved. Once approved, we can get you in on the ToJ steam group.

I don't want to be in any group I have to ask to be in.
I'm going to assume that was sarcastic...and send you an invite to the ToJ Steam group when I get in tonight (if you're not already a member). :D

Yes it was sarcastic but also a bit of my personal belief.

When I ask to be part of things or for a position or something like that, I can never be sure if I'm doing it for myself or for God. If I leave it up to Him, I can always be sure that whatever I get into, it's because He wants me there.

I wanted to teach young adult sunday school. He put me in 4 year old boys sunday school. I love where I'm at and know I've made a difference because of Him.

And thanks for the steam invite!

Ahhhh.... Just the thread I have been looking for. Any chance of getting a group invite as well. Steam name in siggy.

Thanks.

Ahhhh.... Just the thread I have been looking for. Any chance of getting a group invite as well. Steam name in siggy.

Thanks.

I cannot tell which siggy you are on Steam. Sorry I stopped counting at 19 of them XD. Please post a link to your Steam profile.

To get the url of your profile click Steam, settings, interface and check the "Display Steam URL address bar when available" check box, click ok. Then cut, paste and post or pm me it. Then do a festive dance. Last instruction is optional :p .

Also if you haven't you need to sign up at our shiny new, but possibly incomplete, site http://www.tojudah.com/ not the old one toj.cc. Give me the name you signed up under there too so I may verify you, ur , signed up.

Last edited:
Looks like someone (I'm guessing Gerbil?) already took care of sending you an invite. Welcome to the ToJ Steam group! :)

On a related note, the membership application on the new ToJ web site is located at http://tojudah.com/Join.aspx - That's the site we're using now. I'm planning on taking the site currently online at toj.cc down some time before Feb. 26 and configuring the toj.cc domain to point to the new site.

Thanks guys.

I re-applied and got the confirmation email yesterday I think.

Thanks.

Looks like someone (I'm guessing Gerbil?) already took care of sending you an invite. Welcome to the ToJ Steam group! :)

On a related note, the membership application on the new ToJ web site is located at http://tojudah.com/Join.aspx - That's the site we're using now. I'm planning on taking the site currently online at toj.cc down some time before Feb. 26 and configuring the toj.cc domain to point to the new site.

Back