Steam 4-packs

My backlog is already massive and my wrists cry out in pain at the thought of a PC dungeon crawler, but I'm still finding myself considering trying to split a Torchlight II 4-pack with other CGA community members.

In other news: I tried moving my desktop from the living to the office (as I work on sorting out the solution to my 2-room puzzle and my wife hunts for desks for us both), but soon discovered that the wireless network card I installed wasn't going to give me a solid enough connection for online FPS gameplay. :(

I had hoped to start BL2 sooner rather than later, but it looks like that may be delayed. In playing the TL2 demo, I discovered even my aging laptop could handle it well enough, which is probably why I find myself tempted to buy it.

Oh, Steam. Just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in.

Willpower Tek, willpower.

Alternatively give Gerbil all your moneys that works for me too :D .

Alternatively alternately I always thought that song was by Tom Jones. Internet you teaches me yet again /me nods wisely.

Last edited:
Terraria is $7.49 for a four-pack right now. Comes out to about a $1.87 a copy that way. I hear great things, but haven't picked it up (yay for a constantly growing backlog). Anyway. I'd pick up a copy if enough folks wanna go in on it, so I thought I'd share.

Anyone interested in a Steam 4-pack of Torchlight II?

$20.39 / 4 = $5.0975 or $5.10

I think that's about as close to my $5 cap as I'm ever going to get. :D

And yes, I do anticipate this game murdering my wrist, so if others don't take me up on my offer, it won't break my heart. I'll just wait until it goes on a 75% sale and snag it for 5 bucks.

Natural Selection 2 is on sale for 66% off ($8.49 total) on Steam this weekend.

If you can find 3 others interested in picking up the game, you can buy the 4-pack for $25.49, which comes out to $6.38 per copy.

Joshinator has been working on getting the unofficial NS2 server up and running and we hope to have it ready for next week's NS2 Thursday game night!
Source: NS2 on sale for $8.49 through July 1, 2013

EDIT: I already own NS2, but I highly recommend it to others. If you're interested in pitching in with others for a 4-pack, post a reply to this thread!

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is on sale for $7.49 for 1 copy or $19.99 for a 4-pack until Sunday, July 8 at 12 p.m. Central. It's also free to play until Sunday at noon as well.

I'm downloading the game now and plan to try it out tonight or tomorrow night. If I like it, I'll probably come back to this thread to see if anyone else wants to go in on a 4-pack for $5 each.

Left 4 Dead 2 is free to play this weekend (until Sunday, July 8 at 12 p.m. Central) on Steam! It's also 75% off, which brings the price down to $5. If you were to split a 4-pack, it would only cost $3.75 per copy.

EDIT: If any new players download L4D2 for the free weekend, please take a minute to post in Tribe of Judah's Left 4 Dead Chapter Forum so we can help teach you the game. :)

Last edited:
I'm downloading the game now and plan to try it out tonight or tomorrow night. If I like it, I'll probably come back to this thread to see if anyone else wants to go in on a 4-pack for $5 each.
Okay, I played S&ASRT and decided I like it enough to pay $5 for it. :)

Anyone else want to go in on a 4-pack?

Torchlight II is currently one of 3 candidates for the Community's Choice sale with the polls closing in just over 5 hours.

If TL2 wins the vote, would anyone be interested in going in for a 4-pack? That would bring the price down from $5 to $3.75 each.

If TL2 wins the vote, would anyone be interested in going in for a 4-pack? That would bring the price down from $5 to $3.75 each.
Okay, TL2 won the vote!

Who's in for a 4-pack?

Okay, TL2 won the vote!

Who's in for a 4-pack?
I found one other interested in picking up TL2, so I'm going to buy the 4-pack. That means I'll have 2 copies for sale at $3.75 each. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll reply with my PayPal address.

It's a fantastic game and at $3.75 it's a steal. We already own it, or I would have jumped on this.

Last edited:
Natural Selection 2 is on sale again. I'm willing to go in on a 4-pack if we can get enough people interested.

Edit: This sale lasts for 2 days
Beat me to it!

Yep, NS2 is on sale again!

Can I pay for a cut in Steam credit or trading cards? lol Thought about picking it up earlier. Know next to nothing about it, though, and not up for spending anything other than trading card-funded Steam balance on it.

Last edited:
Can I pay for a cut in Steam credit or trading cards? lol Thought about picking it up earlier. Know next to nothing about it, though, and not up for spending anything other than trading card-funded Steam balance on it.
I just came back to the computer to discover I'd received a gift copy from a generous donor. :) So I won't be buying the game, but if others want to coordinate a 4-pack before tomorrow at 12 p.m. Central, please do!

Back