Stc, SAT, AP, ACRONYMS!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Its that time of year again. I have SATs tomorrow (Saturday 5/2) and then AP US History Monday (5/4) and AP English Wednesday (5/6). If you guys could pray for me this week. I'm not worried about them, but I know God will be a big factor in how I do. You guys have always helped me out during finals and stuff and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me. Thank you for creating this guild and Alliance a place I can rely on for prayer and support. I'll see you all tomorrow after the SATs and let you know how I feel about them.

Oh and, after Wednesday, school will be "over"!! I just gotta make it through this weekend. Thanks again guys!

lol, I've been proctoring the ACT for almost a year now. It is one of my main sources of income... Too bad it only happens at most once a month.
This thread makes me feel old.

Woo! Finished a few hours ago. It was really easy, had many minutes to spare for each section. The only part I don't feel great on is the last couple sections and my essay. But I think they are good enough :).

Oh, and I also lied to you guys. My AP tests aren't until this Friday (5/8) and Wednesday (5/13). So a little farther away, but if you guys could still pray for those dates that'd be great! Thanks so much! It really meant a lot, and I think it worked ;)

Tomorrow is AP US History. I'm feeling pretty good about it, but it goes up and down. I'm puttin it all in God's hands. Thanks for your prayers guys! 2 more tests to go!

I remember CLEPping US History and World History - back-to-back one Saturday morning. It can be done. God be with you.

Since this is more or less an acronym thread, I've gotta give my AI Final presentation at 8am tomorrow! Its all about the ASR.

I remember the stress of taking the GRE so I could go get an M.Div.

Back