Status of Malohaut

Malohaut

Greetings and peace to you my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I just wanted to make a quick post to explain my absense as of late, as some of you may have been wondering.

I am a flawed, miserable excuse for a human being. I am prone to making mistakes, letting people down, and letting depression get the better of me. So please forgive me if I have let anybody down as of late.

Thanks to an encouraging IM from a really good friend, I'm doing what I can to ward off these weapons of the enemy. I realize I am not perfect and may not always be the best example as spiritual leader. But I know who my redeemer is, and I know that my forgiveness and salvation is secured. So please be patient with me as I seek to try and get my heart and my mind back on track with Christ and with you guys. I phileo you all and I will always try to be there for you if you need a friend. And I know you guys are there for me because I need all the help and prayer I can get.

Oh, and to the one who's in the 'trash can' like me, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to correspond with me again. I was just wanting to show you that I myself am not the model citizen of heaven either. But I'm still here for you as a friend and brother if you still want.

God bless you all, and I hope to see you all later. Thank you for your kindness and for your patience.

Malohaut/Chivah/Smee/Ken

Ken,

I don't think any of us can look at you and say we are any better. We all have our faults, our problems and some of us, the addictions that we have overcome. None of us are Model citizens of Heaven. Only Christ is. We just stumble around in His footsteps trying to do better than where we are at.

Any time you need to talk, feel free to look me up. You know how to get ahold of me. I love and value your friendship very much.

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

YBIC,

Cory

2 Cor. 5:18-21 (NLT) - All this newness of life is from God, who brought us back to himself through what Christ did. And God has given us the task of reconciling people to him. [19] For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people's sins against them. This is the wonderful message he has given us to tell others. [20] We are Christ's ambassadors, and God is using us to speak to you. We urge you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, "Be reconciled to God!" [21] For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Ken,

I have long been a failed human being. I think I could find you some verses on our fraility, but there is no need. I have been a Christian since I was 12 and a dedicated follower of Christ since 14. I began in ministry 7 years ago and I have been a full time senior pastor for three. I fall. We all fall. What makes a great man is what he does when he falls. He gets up.

Satan will always try to beat you down. He takes a specific sin and hammers us with it. There are many he uses. We all have addictions. He makes us think we are not "good" enough to serve god. I will use all my theological training here and really dig deep for this spiritual answer.....

WHATEVER

Our biggest problem with sin is we think there are different levels. There are not really. Satan makes us think that our sin is horrible and we have been canceled out of God's work somehow.

Hello Satan, Have you ever heard of this dude named King David?

Where is our heart. God is not after people who are perfect. We all fail. God is after people who are chasing after Him. You are not trash. God paid too high a price for you to allow you to go to the dump. He loves you and wants to restore you. The price has already been paid. He waits on you. And we wait on you with open arms to rejoin our fellowship.

I do not want you to think sin is not a serious issue. It is. We have men and women stuck in sin who God can not use. The problem is when we do not move forward. God created a way for us to be in fellowship with Him. Let his kindness lead us to repentance. The for some reason God seperates our sin as far as the east is from the west. Which means its GONE. Do not dwell on something God has cast away.

Arg, the blasted web connection at work didn't submit my message when I clicked to post it yesterday. >_<

I just wanted to speak some words of encouragement and say that you have been a tremendous blessing, Ken, speaking words of encouragement to me when I needed them most.

Do not account your sin a small thing; rather, account the grace and mercy of God larger than your sin and set your sights on thanking, praising, and loving God for the grace and mercy He has shown to you, and to all of us. Remember that you are welcome here, that you are among friends, and, most importantly, God is for you and not against you.

Ken

In a deep discussion one night with a friend over problems I was having, that friend spoke words of wisdom to me that has kept with me until today.

He said:

The devil cannot destroy, but only distract. He told me to take heart in the distractions I was having in life because if I was not already on the right track with the Lord, the devil would not care enough to distract me.

Hmm, that stuck with me. If I am not feeling like I am being tripped up while trying to live in Gods will, then perhaps I am on the wrong road.

This same friend has coached me many times when I was down and often confirmed to me things the Lord had been speaking to my soul. He had no way of knowing it, other than following the Lords will himself and listening to what He needed him to do and say.

I will never forget those discussion with that friend.

That friend was YOU, Ken.

So, as you are getting distracted, take heed of your own words. If you arent getting distracted, you are likely on the wrong path and not a threat to the devil.

Stand fast in every step you make, as it brings you closer to the Lord. You hear Him speaking and you know what he wants you to do. You know his promises and He is always true to them. It may not be on your time schedule, but they are coming in His timing.

You are always on my mind and prayers my friend.

Love, and all that stuff...

Bethshaya

War is upon us and around us, whether we want it or not. All around us are illusions, temptations, and lies, set by the fallen ones to guide many away from the truth of Christ. It is not always easy, living in these last days, but it is friends like you that help to make trials bearable. That is what true fellowship means and that is exactly what the body of Christ is all about. To help each other when times are roughest. I see such awesome love and familiness here amongst you and it warms my heart. Sometimes, when I don't get to see you much, or if we go our separate ways for various reasons, I fear that I am alone again and that I have failed. But that too is a Satanic illusion. For we are forever bound to each other by the blood of Christ, and I would not have it any other way.

Thank you again, for such a wonderful and awesome fellowship. I look forward to many more fun times with you all. God bless!

Based on my situation, I'm going to have to cut a lot of corners just to make ends meet. That means cutting internet too. I will have no email access on the weekend, and limited email access on the weekday.

So that means when my 15 commandments study is over, I will have to cancel my service.

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. It seems to be my fate in life, but whenever I get blessed with a wonderful fellowship or ministry, God pulls me back for some reason. Perhaps I am to do more training, I don't know, but I will spend this time dedicated to my walk with God. Pray for me as I go through this trial. I will still try and keep in contact, but won't be able to regularly.

I feel as though I've abandoned you guys and I feel bad. I wish I didn't have to leave, but for now, it is a necessary step.

I will truly miss you all and all the fellowship and fun I had with you. I'll try and use the teamspeak channel as much as I can before I have to cut service.

God bless you all and don't forget to walk strongly in the Lord!

Malohaut you are a very strong and Holy man.  We all miss you greatly
smile.gif
 Don't feel as if you've abandoned us, for we have not been abandoned.  Malohaut you have such a great mark on all of our lives
laugh.gif
  We all miss you alot and we want you back, but when God calls you you can't flee to Canada like your evading the draft
sad.gif
 God will do what God will do, i cannot tell you what he is thinking or when you will return, or even if you will return.  But the mark youve made on us will NEVER fade!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Malohaut @ Jan. 27 2004,9:35)]I wish I didn't have to leave, but for now, it is a necessary step.
Vaya con Dios, mi amigo.
smile.gif

Take full advantage of this sabbatical to get in touch. The more quickly you put away all distractions and get to the core of what it means to serve the Lord, the sooner He will return you to us. You have a gift for writing and encouragement, and I know I speak for everyone when I say you will be missed. We are not saying good-bye, but rather, "See you in a little while."

Be of good courage, don't get distracted, and stay the course!

Back