Starting world youtube vid from Gamescom

Nice find there. I would suggest that those of you who don't want to know ANYTHING about the Sith Warrior storyline should not watch it, though. It shows a little bit of the Sith Warrior story, but not enough to really spoil much.

Hmm I feel weird after watching that. I found it rather boring. Combat looks so stale with everyone standing around the way they do. The environments looked real good in some places, others felt like allods online or any other wow in space f2p game. This was the first I have seen of in game combat with the ui in place and I am feelin real let down right now.

Hmm I feel weird after watching that. I found it rather boring. Combat looks so stale with everyone standing around the way they do. The environments looked real good in some places, others felt like allods online or any other wow in space f2p game. This was the first I have seen of in game combat with the ui in place and I am feelin real let down right now.

That was only 25 minutes and I think I saw he only got through 2 levels worth of content. Don't feel let down yet! We have like 4½ months to go to "holiday 2011."

Last edited:
Yeah I guess that was pretty low level with only like 2 skills. I just want it to be so much more epic then RIFT so I feel comfortable leaving one subscription for another.

That was lv 1-2 so nothing groundbreaking should be expected. If you look closely at the combat animations there is a good amount of variation even at that lv. All the cool stuff comes at higher lvs.

did you watch to correct video??????? I thought it was beautiful. I can't wait till I start my Sith Inquisitor! :D

Back