Start the clan

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Thats right its time to start the clan, couple rules that i have.

1). active on the forums so we know you are not dead.
2). active in the game playing at least once a week perferred.
3.) Christ like attitude while playing, yes its a game to win, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.

Let the posting begin, If we are serious about this it should not take more than 4-5 days to get this together and I will not start the clan a 3rd time if i know its just going to die in 2 months due to inactivity.

At what time and date would like us to all meet eachother?

once 9 people post we shall set the time and date and no the avatar is not working, try posting in the test forum please they tend to be the ones to help resolve those issues because i have no idea why it does not work, want to help you get it working.:p

Im active, but we need to have 9 people on teh same gateway, if half of us is on east and the other on west....

If you live on the west coast people can still join the East coast server though I doubt they would play reguarly if they ping badly.

Count me in if we can get this together just give me some warning and I should be able to make it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Aug. 06 2004,11:19)]If you live on the west coast people can still join the East coast server though I doubt they would play reguarly if they ping badly.

Count me in if we can get this together just give me some warning and I should be able to make it.
I live West, but play East
laugh.gif

Now that I have my SV, you can count me in. I really need to start playing this game again. Mind you, I am sick of getting killed in under 5 minutes on solo. I need to cheese the nub ladders I guess
smile.gif
Post the time LoJ.

Back