Starcraft Remastered!

@Corpfox sighting!

I still need to finish the Legacy of the Void campaign (Just Cause 3 on PC and Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Switch have occupied my gaming time in recent weeks), but I might snag StarCraft Remastered on a good sale some time down the line.

Let us know how you like the game!

XD, I tried playing with a friend yesterday and we were slaughtered 3x in a row :(

I forgot how hard/bad I was at SCI

Diablo 2 would be great, but I'd honestly fork out cash for Warcraft 3 that natively renders in 16:9. If I recall correctly, this wasn't a thing previously, or it skewed the UI.

XD, I tried playing with a friend yesterday and we were slaughtered 3x in a row :(

I forgot how hard/bad I was at SCI

Going back to old school RTS from now-a-days can be tough.

They also have soundtrack remastered. Terran is very noticeable as remastered. Protoss has flutes, violins and other stuff but Zerg has more rock. Their site says they doubled the sample rate.
SC: Remastered said:
Some of StarCraft’s 22 kHz sounds chopped off higher frequencies or masked upper harmonics (tones produced by vibrations from fundamental notes, which can be heard separately from those fundamental notes). For most of the sounds in StarCraft: Remastered, we’ve doubled the audio sample rate to 44 kHz—boosting the game’s original audio files to expose the notes concealed within those earlier recordings.

Would be fun, doubt I'll be picking it up though.

I always was horrible at SC... oh well, I enjoyed it. :)

Back