StarCraft II - The Terrans Have Arrived!

Tianar

The Terrans Have Arrived
http://www.starcraft2.com/index.xml?tab=news

Blizzard has been updating their SC2 site every couple of weeks with a new unit or two from StarCraft 2. They just added some of the terran units. Quite a few of the Protoss units are already on the site, as well as a few movies and wallpapers.
Sadly, no release date yet, but rumored 2008. My guess is closer to Christmas because they already have a playable game engine as one can see from the videos.

The Terrans Have Arrived
http://www.starcraft2.com/index.xml?tab=news

Blizzard has been updating their SC2 site every couple of weeks with a new unit or two from StarCraft 2. They just added some of the terran units. Quite a few of the Protoss units are already on the site, as well as a few movies and wallpapers.
Sadly, no release date yet, but rumored 2008. My guess is closer to Christmas because they already have a playable game engine as one can see from the videos.

Other fan related sites shows more detailed information such as a brief video of the single player campaign featuring Jim Raynor and new terran gameplay videos not shown from SC2 website.

Though, its just in-progress work, so not everything is 100%.

You sure realize they haven't shown gameplay of Zerg units, they say it should be within a week from now.

As for a release date, this doesn't look right, would be cool if they did though.

I hope its earlier. =\
Otherwise I'll be in college and I can't play with my buddies right now.

But it looks about right... Next year round summer time

This thread is made of win.

So what do you all think of the limited information we have on lore so far?

This thread is made of win.

So what do you all think of the limited information we have on lore so far?

What information do you know about Starcraft 2, so far, Tek7?

You like Starcraft as much as everyone else including myself.

I'm not the type to post new updates about SC2, but I know where the new updates are, so I'm hoping someone else can take that "position".

What information do you know about Starcraft 2, so far, Tek7?
I caught most of the information that Blizzard published the week after the announcement, but I haven't read much on what came out of BlizzCon this year. I'll probably catch up on my reading later this week.

Back