Starcraft Battlechest for $8

Pelagrin

Circuit City has the Starcraft Battle Chest on sale right now for $8. If you've never owned Starcraft, you should pick it up! Despite the fact that the game is about 8 years old now, it's still an excellent game!

I have it, but I'm thinking about getting another copy since my original only runs on Windows, and I'd like a copy to play on my mac.

Incredible deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the game that stands the test of time. I don't think it will ever die. My favorite RTS.

I already own two copies each of Starcraft and Starcraft Brood War (one for me, one for my wife who doesn't play), but at $8, I'm tempted to buy it again. Starcraft may very well be the greatest real-time strategy game ever made. It is the game by which all RTS games that followed are measured.

I stopped at one CC last night but they didn't have it. I'm going to try the CC at St. Louis Mills tonight on my way home from work. It's a much bigger store with a much larger inventory...and there's a better chance of finding a copy.

I stopped at one CC last night but they didn't have it. I'm going to try the CC at St. Louis Mills tonight on my way home from work. It's a much bigger store with a much larger inventory...and there's a better chance of finding a copy.
You can also check to see which stores have it in stock here.

Great deal! I think I got mine for $15 at Costco many years ago. It was a great deal then!!!

Nice opportunity to get some new recruits.

Is there still a lot of activity on battle.net with SC?

Another question, why hasn't Blizzard come out with another SC? After the success of the first, it's only natural to pursue a sequel (Ghost doesn't count).

Back