StarCraft anyone?

Flashon

I was wonderin if anyone else played StarCraft. Its one of the game chapters of ToJ lead by me, and Dead_Aim. We're tryin to set up a tourney and create some fun maps with the help of our map creator, Joelius. I was just wonderin if u guys would be interested in being in the tourney. No, you do not have to go through all that things to join ToJ, any members of CGA are welcome
biggrin.gif

yeah im in just tell me where to sign up. plus when is i gonna be?

Dead_Aim (micah) is away right now. he'll be bak this weekend, and as soon as he is bak, we'll be arranging the tourney/or some melee,ums games. We will take a lil time making maps and all, but i tell u, it'll be worth the wait
biggrin.gif
im just tryin to find out how many people are interested so we can actually hav some fun. So far Joelius (map maker/player) has made a map called Desert Storm and u can find it here

smile.gif
i hope more people will like to come. If u'd like to join ToJ as well, contact me, or visit www.toj.cc and sign up on the member's menu

by the way.. I SC doesn't matter whether ur on USest/west/ or whatever. U can all see each other unlike WC3

lol we may need a lil more support
tounge.gif

If you hav starcraft, or want to give it a try, ur always welcome to our Chapter. Ur not required to join, although we'd appreciate it, and skill is not necessary to become ToJ's StarCraft chapter member or any other ToJ stuffs. If u want to learn things that can make u a 1337 SC player, u can ask us/or other 1337 players.. (Apparently, Dead_Aim and I are n00bish so its all for fun, not to win
smile.gif
)

Back