Star Wars The Old Republic : Deceived

Narius

If anyone's interested in SWTOR, check out this book. It covers the day of the Sacking of Coruscant all the way to the end of the war...Really good read! 255 pages, plus excerpt from Star Wars : Fate of the Jedi : Outcast. $27.00 without tax at places like Barnes & Noble, Borders, and Books-A-Million.

Back cover :

Our time has come. For three hundred years we prepared;
we grew stronger while you rested in your cradle of power
believing your people were safe and protected.

You were trusted to lead the Republic, but you were
deceived, as or powers of the dark side has blinded you . .

You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall.

SUMMARY:

The second novel set in the Old Republic era and based on the massively multiplaying online game Star Wars : The Old Republic ramps up the action and brings readers face-to-face for the first time with a Sith warrior to rival the most sinister of the Order's Dark Lord-Darth Malgus, the mysterious, masked Sith of the wildly popular, "Deceived" and "Hope" game trailers.

Malgus brought down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant in a brutal assault that shocked the galaxy. But if war crowned him the darkest of Sith heroes, peace would transform him into something far more heinous-something Malgus
would never want to be, but cannot stop any more than he can stop the rogue Jedi fast approaching.

Her name is Aryn Leneer-and the lone Knight that Malgus cut down in the fierce battle for the Jedi Temple was her Master. And now she's going to find out what happened to him, even if it means breaking every rule in the book.

STAR WARS : THE OLD REPUBLIC :
DECEIVED

by Paul S. Kemp

Sounds interesting! I may have to check that out after I finish reading my current book!

Sounds interesting! I may have to check that out after I finish reading my current book!

It is very good! Really unlike any other Star Wars book, where the Jedi control their feelings, and go by the book. This jedi, Aryn Leneer, lets her emotions control her, yet never turns to the dark side. She literally does break every rule in the book! Haha.

Back