Star Wars: Battlefront

kingaragorn

Lucasarts is coming out with this new online Star Wars game where you can be soldiers from the 5 movies. You fight others online on different planets. If anyone's interested we could have a clan here. If you've never heard of it go to the website at lucasarts.com.

Do you guys remember 'The Movies' topic I posted? Where you run your own studios and make your own movies. Well no one at all ever replied to it (so I think).

Hmm... I don't recall seeing that topic. If so, I would've replied. I'm really looking forward to that game too.

Not a big Star wars fan, nor a big BF fan, so a mix of them could turn out crappier then either of them alone, or surprsingly good, which Ill leave to other people to find out, since Im not going to waste money on it like I have for other SW games.

I used to be a huge SW fan, but not recently. As for BF, I've never played it. But a tactical shooter in Boba Fett armor is just plain cool.
cool.gif

Aww, you know what?  I was thinking this was Star Wars Republic Commando.  I'm actually not sure what SW Battlefront is.  Sorry.

Edit:
SW Battlefront and Republic Commando both look kind of similar, and really cool. I can't tell which one will be better. I'll have to check them both out. Man, there are too many good games coming out this year.

Battlefront is a Battlefield 1942 type of game, but in the Star Wars Universe.

Republic Commando is a squad-based tactical command game like Rainbow Six.

Oh cool, thanks! They both sound good, but I think I might try Battlefront first, seeing how bad I am at Rainbow Six. I've never played BF1942 though. I always wanted to. Is it anything like Ghost Recon or SOCOM?

Ill probably try repcomm for the sheer fact that I like most R6 style games, since they play very much like some MP games, like RtCW/ET, CS, DoD, etc...

Back