Star Wars Battlefront 2

i'll dl it at home, a girl i know at school plays the first so im thinking i might buy the first, but if this looks good i think i can wait ^_^

I downloaded this. It's still greater ping than i get in HL or UT, but when I got on a server I didn't experience any of the lag issues that I did with the first on, though I did not play a map with leaves, which tended to kill my pc on the first one...

So basically, I'm borderline on whether I'll be buying it or not....

I'm not a member of fileplanet, anyone know where I can download this other then there? If anyone has the filename handy, ill look at filemirrors for it. Thanks! I was thinking about trying Star Wars Galaxies, but I don't want to pay a Monthly Fee.

Edit: I feel like a noob..I'm a member of fileplanet, I thought you had to be a 'paid subscriber' to be eligible for their betas. :) w00t

Last edited:
No way :| I don't tihnk I've gotten mine yet :( I'll have to check when I get home, I signed up but never received an email or anything.

Edit: Nope..all keys are gone..darn :/

Last edited:
I'm not impressed with it too much so far. I usually get lag issues. ALso I'm a little too used to BF2 which I'm sure doesn't help.

lol i have a key ^_^ i wish i had another though to give to a friend, she loves all star wars games

Back