Standard Head Start

Razilena

Ok I am just a little frustrated....

I am STILL having authentication issues on both mine and Kal's accounts. I thought that it would clear itself up once the SE HS actually started but it hasn't. When exactly (what time) on the 16th does the head start actually start? Maybe I just started trying too early <shrug>

I am in email conversation with EAMythic CS and still waiting for an answer also. If anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated.
Thanks

I tried logging in before I left for work this morning at about 6:45am Eastern Time. It worked for me and I was able to apply the tiny patch so it's ready for me after I get off work later today, go to the gym, clean up, and eat dinner. Yay for long days so I can get Friday off to go up to Penn State early. T_T

If you bought it from Target, then put your 0's in as Q's. *sigh* Took me days to finally get that mess sorted out...

I was able to log in this morning I will start playing shortly after I get settled after work. There must be a dozen people at my work who are playing this game. We have this instant messenger client that you can put a little signature on and I saw people advertising there warhammer guilds.

Things requiring instructions:
* Registering a new business with IRS and opening business bank accounts
* Filling out IRA applications
* Building a PC from scratch

Things that don't require instructions:
* Apple products (usually)
* Spamming the forums

spam spam spam spam eggs and spam
spam spam spam spamitty spam and more spam
eggs and spam
spam

Back