Staff Positions required.

rizz

Im trying to drum up a bit of enthusiasm and also save myself some work at the same time.

I have started to ask aroud for people to consider staff positions in toj. The main thing we need is people to take charge of the dying chapters and jazz em up. Also to get some life into the webpages for them.

One job that someone might also like is a Game Patch reporter. This is something i do at the moment. It basically involves a daily browse of download.com and fileplanet and other such site to get the newest patches and mods for game. Then posting it on the news. If someone does this then there is no need for individual chapter news reporters. Let me know if ur interested.

i can do it for yah RIzz just let me at it GRRRRR oh you didnt want em beat up sry LOL yeah rizz i told tek but if you need any help or anything done let me know and ic an work it into my self..... although i no good with HTML and stuff

I'm in as well.. My summa vacation started and im pretty good in time.

Update:
Starcraft chapter seems to be.. well.. totally dead. Im not sure if anyone still plays it.. same with WarCraft III.. I can be the patch updater for those 2... If u guys decide to keep it..

frozen throne is the r0x0r

a friend at school was on the beta team so i got to see everything
biggrin.gif

w00t w00t

if u want a staff position email me. It is the responsibility of the chapter leader for the activeness of the chapter.

Back